First, you can take the race as seriously as you want to get money. There is not much marginal gain if any, strengthening, stretching and extra sleep, so if you wish, you can train like a professional. Without leaving your daily work. Go ahead and compete against the professionals without feeling disadvantaged. There is nothing you may do to move forward, so you can not do it while working in a full-time job.
Now, if you want to finish your daily work, you have completed your work. Here are some options:
• Focus on the marathon. You can earn a lot of money to win the main marathon: take care of the shoes, the appearance fees to start the race and the cash prize in case you win or have won more than $ 100,000 to gain something from the main marathon. But you have to be quick for men, to earn that amount of money.
• Get well where you compete for national teams. For men, this can mean running 5000 meters. At this point, companies may sponsor you and pay you at least a middle-class salary.
• You can try to compete in road races in the United States that offer mid-level financial rewards between fun and the primary marathon race. But you are likely to be surprised by the talent shown for road racing. Some Kenyan runners make a living with this type of racing. They must live frugally during the race so that the profits return to Kenya.
• Try to combine small winning marathons or shorter races that also offer financial rewards. In some places, such as the Mid-Atlantic, even the 5-kilometre fun in the typical suburb will provide financial rewards as a way for the fastest runners to run their careers, stumbling and improving the competitive experience of their paying customers.
In case you want to move for easy money, it is not difficult to find races where you can win a race. The races are all on the morning of the weekend, so you can not make a living.
• In case you want to make a living running and not at the Olympic level, your best option might be to find a jogging-related sport that is modern enough to make money. Currently, obstacles to racing offer great prizes, but they are only beginning to attract talent away from traditional careers.