NIB Bank introduces Email Statements for all its Savings & Current account holders.
The good news is, you can now receive your statements via email without any delays. You also have the option to maintain the statement on email, print it or save it on a CD.
Essentially, you will receive the same information you would normally receive by mail, but now at the click of a button.
Frequency Asked Questions
How can I enroll to the NIB Bank Email Statement service?
You can enroll to the e-statement service by filling out this E-Statement Enrollment Form, and by selecting the Request Type as New. And submit the completed form in your NIB Bank Branch. Please give us three working days to activate the service on your account(s).
Can I enroll multiple accounts for e-statement service?
Yes, you can enroll multiple accounts for email facility. Kindly provide all the account numbers on which you want to enable this service in the Account Number(s) field on the form.
Is this service available for all types of customer accounts?
Yes, this service is available to all Account Holders of NIB Bank having company or individual accounts.
Can I subscribe multiple email address for different accounts and is there any email box setting to be done at my end?
No, you can only have one email address defined against a single customer. Email Address should not exceed 35 characters in length. And should be clearly written on the form. And add the NIB Bank E-Statement service sending email address [email protected] in your email account address book to avoid receiving e-statement in the junk or spam mail folders.
What are these frequency of transmission Daily/Weekly/Monthly mentioned on the form ?
By frequency of transmission we mean the cycle when the statement is generated and sent out to your email address. Daily means it is generated at the End-of-Day, Weekly means its is generated at the End-of-Week, and monthly means it is generated at the End-of-Month.
Can I select multiple frequency for email statement?
Yes, you can select multiple frequency of transmission or only single frequency or can have all the frequency selected simultaneously. Example: if you select Daily and Monthly, then you will get Daily statements and one statement at the End-of-Month with the whole month’s transaction details.
Will I get the Daily statement even if there are no transactions done on my account?
No, Daily statements are only sent out when a transaction is conducted via your account and for the business/working days of the Bank only.
What is the file format for email statement that I will receive and how can I view it?
Email statement will be sent in Adobe PDF file format, and you will require Adobe Reader software on your computer to view the statement. The Adobe Reader is a free software utility which can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
How do I Modify or Deactivate my existing email statement service details?
You need to submit this E-Statement enrollment form again with the Request Type selected as Modify or Deactivate. And provide the details for the account number, email address, mobile number, and frequency of transmission on the form for the changes required. Please note that any changes to Email Address or Mobile Number will update the CIF level information and for all the accounts linked to your customer record.
What are the charges for enrolling into the email statement service?
Email Statement service is currently being offered free of cost and there are no associated charges for enrolling to this service.
For complaints or queries who should I contact?
You can contact NIB Phone Banking on 021-111-NIB(642)-111 or your NIB Bank branch service desk for any help.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions applies when you enroll to the E-statement facility and agree to:
- Having requested the NIB Bank Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Bank”) to transmit and provide e-mail statements entirely at my own risk and responsibility and in consideration of the Bank agreeing at its absolute discretion to accept the request.
- Authorize the Bank, until written revocation instruction signed by authorized signatories to the Account is received by the Bank, to transmit the Statements via e-mail at the e-mail address specified here.
- That I will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining my own compatible computer system, software, and communications lines required by me to properly access e-Statement. Bank has no responsibility or liability in respect to my equipment for accessing and/or viewing the e-Statement.
- Pay any charges levied by the Bank for providing the facility of Statements via e-mail as per the Bank’s Schedule of Charges as amended from time to time. Bank may alter the facilities available under the e-Statement service at any time.
- That Bank is not liable for any misuse of e-Statement service by me or anyone else or for any disclosure of confidential information by Bank where I have failed to take reasonable precautions to maintain my Security Information.
- Acknowledge that there are inherent problems in verifying the authenticity of e-mail transmission, and the Bank shall provide the statements via e-mail in an un-encrypted form in Adobe PDF format, at my sole responsibility for any risk involved.
- That Bank may terminate, withdraw or suspend the use of the e-Statement service at any time. Except where security requires it or in circumstances beyond Bank’s control, or in the event of fraud or my breach of these Terms and Conditions Bank will give me prior notice.
- That I am responsible for telling Bank if my name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address or any other details that have changed.
- That Bank will not be responsible in the case the e-mail alert is not received by me due to my e-mail address having changed or being invalid or due to systems failure, interruptions in the communications systems or any other reasons outside Bank’s control.
- That the hard copy of the Statement of Account sent to me will be discontinued.