The safest way to transfer money around the globe
We provide an efficient and timely availability of funds/remittances for beneficiaries via multiple channels through tie-ups with various banks and money exchange companies.
Modes of payment:
- Instant Account credit for NIB Bank customers
- Cash over the counter for walk-in customers available at all NIB Bank branches
- PRI member bank Account credit (same day)
- Instant 1LINK member bank Account credit through IBFT facility
- Western Union available at all NIB Bank branches
Countries/Corridors you can receive money from:
- Saudi Arabia (Bank Albilad)
- UAE (UAE Exchange)
- UK (Aftab Currency Exchange, ZAK)
- Malaysia (IME ,Prabhu)
- USA (Prabhu)
- Kuwait (ITG)
- Australia (Aussie Forex)
- More than 500,000 locations across the world with Western Union (Correspondents/Locations)
- Fast and prompt funds transfer / processing
- Quick in turnaround time
- Our wide spread branch network will enable convenient availability of funds to beneficiaries across 60 cities & 179 NIB Bank Branches
- Convenience for the sender to make payments anywhere in Pakistan
- Convenience for the beneficiary to get cash over the counter at their nearest NIB Bank branch. Limit of cash over the counter is Rs. 500,000/-
- SMS Alerts are sent to all beneficiaries for the collection of their remittances through nearby NIB Bank branches
NIB Bank as a member of PRI
NIB Bank as a member of Pakistan Remittance Initiative (PRI) has the mechanism of transferring funds through RTGS (same day) to its peer PRI Member banks for onward credit into beneficiaries’ accounts rather than issuing instruments.
NIB Bank as a member of 1LINK
NIB Bank as a member of the 1LINK Network caters to Home Remittances received through Inter Bank Funds Transfer (IBFT) and can transfer funds through IBFT instantly into beneficiaries’ accounts that pertain to any 1LINK member bank.
For further information, you can call NIB Phone Banking (021) 111-642-111 and +92-334-3081788.